Join our 600+ members and be on your way to a successful Realtor® career!
When you become a member of the Westmoreland West Association of Realtors® (WWAOR), your local association, you will also be joining the Pennsylvania Association of Realtors® and the National Association of Realtors®.
Applying is easy!
- You must be licensed to sell Real Estate in Pennsylvania
- You must be affiliated with a Broker of Record who holds a Primary or Secondary membership with WWAOR.
Once completing the application process, you are required to attend a mandatory Member Orientation at our office within 90 days of your application submission. At the conclusion of the orientation, you will receive your Realtor® pin and certificate thus completing your full membership in WWAOR.
Why Join WWAOR? You will receive valuable access to:
- Trade-specific logos and branding to market yourself as a Realtor®
- The PAR Legal Hotline and Zip Forms
- Local and State Professional Standards, Grievance and Mediation Services
- Our Government Affairs Director who represents our association and members in local, state and national issues that affect you and your clients
- PAR and NAR Member Benefits such as discounts on insurance, travel, office supplies, technology and more
- Continuing Education Courses, Code of Ethics Training and industry-focused seminars to help you work on and in your business
- Networking opportunities to build professional relationships with our over 600 Realtor® members and our over 40+ Affiliate Partners
- Special events including our Annual Banquet, Happy Hours, Community Service projects, Speed Networking, Holiday Party and more